WARNING: THIS BLOG CONTAINS BODYCOUNT. HIGH RISK OF SPOILERS. ENTER IF YOU DARE.

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Non-Horror Post: Busy, Busy Busy

Do forgive my lack of postage lately.

My job as a phone and online agent for first-step fixes on TVs, Bluray players and Home Theater system had finally come to an end and is now being replaced as a phone agent for money transfer.

So far the training's pretty steady and simple enough on their own but I fear the worse will come in a few weeks when we will be trained for "Loyalty Calls" (and cue in naggy customers who can't figure shit on their own. Ugh.) I'm gonna stick to this until I get a good grasp on what I'm dealing with but until then, I might post reviews and other stuff as regularly as possible.

On a semi-related side note, I've been reading this funny webcomic for a while and I found out that it's just what I need to relieve my stress once in a while. Check it out when you have the time (and no, this comic isn't in anyway slasher or horror related...unless you're scared of raccoons.)

3 comments:

  1. I need my fix of the Sticky Red stuff, man!

    : P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I may have an ointment for that!

      But on a serious note, no worries. I'll try to review and post as much as I can!

      Delete
  2. Obviously, but it was still hilarious, i think you`ll agree ! ! !.

    ReplyDelete